This episode is based on a talk given by esteemed forest meditation master Ajahn Chah and is titled Convention and Liberation. It was published as part of the Collected Teachings of Ajahn Chah published by Aruna Publications.
The full translated text and more information can be found on the Forest Path Podcast webpage.
This audio version is narrated by Sol Hanna. If you'd like to support my work by making a donation to help cover the costs of hosting and other services that make this possible, click on the "Buy me a coffee" link below (or go to https://ko-fi.com/solhanna ).
More information about this episode can be found on the Forest Path Podcast website.
The Forest Path Podcast is part of the Everyday Dhamma Network.
This work is licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0
UK: England & Wales Licence. To view a copy of this licence, visit: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/uk/
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display and perform the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must give the original author credit.
- Non-Commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain: Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain
under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights: In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is
used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
Harnham Buddhist Monastery Trust operating as Aruna Publications asserts its moral right to be identified as the author of this book.
Harnham Buddhist Monastery Trust requests that you attribute ownership of the work to Aruna Publications on copying, distribution, display or performance of the work.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.